What are you having for desert today? Try this Medjool Crumble and you won’t regret it!!
250g light digestive biscuits
100g melted butter
10 Jana Medjool Dates
Some crushed walnuts and pistachios (optional)
A small can of Condensed sweetened milk
1. Crush biscuits into crumbs
2. Transfer crumbs into a ceramic soufflé like baking tray and pour over melted butter
3. Mix thoroughly until crumbs are completely coated. Put half of the quantity aside.
4. Press the remaining biscuit crumbs firmly down into the base to create an even layer.
5. Cut medjool dates into long thick slices and layer them on top of the biscuit crumbs layer.
6. Add some of the nuts
7. Drizzle some condensed milk on top.
8. Add the remaining biscuit crumbs and nuts on top.
9. Once again, drizzle with some more condensed milk (quantity is according to preference)
10. Finally bake in preheated oven (170 C) for 20 minutes!
Enjoy it while it is warm! (Optional: serve with vanilla ice cream)
#janadatesjo #daterecipes #medjooldates #desserts #ramadandesserts #amazingabudhabi #simplyabudhabi #abudhabifoodies #abudhabi #uae #jordan #تمر_مجدول #حلويات_رمضان #صنع_في_الأردن #الامارات #الاردن